The contract was with the PCH’s Shenzhen Office.
PCH is an Irish supply chain management company.
The Training Needs
Allow employees to enhance their spoken English while having fun & laughter.
The learning environment should be relaxed with no pressure or assessment.
The Training Program
- Each week was a single stand-alone spoken topic. These were about
- Daily English Life
- Business / Lifestyle / Social English Issues
- Cultural Differences & Current Hot Topics
- Within the class generally there were 4-5 activities including: spoken practice / vocabulary building / cultural awareness
- This meant pair-work & small group discussion at a high energetic tempo.
The End Result
Training received favorable feedback with laughter level well above average.
B-Able signed a total of 8 Global Discussion contracts over a 4 year period.
B-Able completed further contracts with PCH covering:
- Financial and accounting English
- VIP 1 To 1 training with key employees in accounting and IT