The contract was for 2 senior managers from the Nonfemet Shenzhen Office
Nonfemet is engaged in the mining, dressing, smelting, processing, production and sale of non-ferrous metals, such as lead, zinc and copper
The Training Need
To help 2 senior managers revise and polish their academic communication skills for an extended period studying at a US University.
The Training Content
Training was designed totally by B-Able and included partial customization.
Training content focused on range of study skills and cultural advice on US life
The Training Program
There was essentially 2 parts to the structure:
- How to scan and speed read academic texts
- How to make notes during a lecture
- How to have academic discussions during a seminar
- How to give a presentation opening a seminar
US Life Skills:
- Understand US social etiquette.
- Highlighting key cultural differences between US and China
- Survival skills : Shopping / At The Bank / Eating Out / Entertainment
The End Result
The training solution allowed 2 senior managers to gain an intensive training in key academic and life skills allowing them a stress-free US study experience.